We made it to Part 3! What a full fun trip it was. Our visit with my side of the family was cut a little short due to our serious car sickness and our cold/allergies which by then we figured were colds because they were hanging on. When we finally got to Banks we just enjoyed visiting with everyone and playing at the park. We ate lunch at my Brother Pat's house and then went to a nearby park where we let the kids play on the playground and some of us played frisbee while others just sat and chatted or went back and forth between both. I love those kind of days. After our fun at the park we headed to my sister Ronda's house where we stayed the night. We got up the next morning and had breakfast at fun park with a splash pad. Then we stopped for a short visit at my brother Jim's house and headed for home right after that.

Our niece samantha running through the Splash Pad

Sooo Cute! Our niece Samatha holding our Great Niece Sara (She is a "great" niece but she really is our "great niece" she is my niece Tara's daughter. What's crazy is that makes us a Great Aunt & Uncle. What's even more trippy is my niece Tara is due to have her second child (a boy) in December and we still only have one!)

Samantha & Brenden running through the Splash Pad

My sister-in-law Stacy & My sister-in-law Monica, Me and my niece Mariah... I'm such a shorty!

Me and my niece Mariah

Jaden loving the park

My sleepy nephew Tyler

My sister-in-law Stacy, My niece Samantha, My brother Patrick, Me and my sister Ronda

So cute! My brother Patrick & my niece Samatha... My brother is such a great Dad and not to mention a wonderful brother! I lucked out with the 3 best brothers ever!

Samantha, Brenden & Patrick

I love my sweet Niecey Samantha!

My nephew Tyler... I swear this kid when he is tired drops into a dead sleep no matter where we are, what is going on around him or what position or how uncomfortable! I have many more pictures of him asleep in odd places and I only see this kid once or twice a year! He is amazing to me I wish I had that talent!

Marky & I

Playing Frisbee
No comments:
Post a Comment