Monday, September 14, 2009

Birthday Get Away & New Couches...

For my birthday and Mother's day Mark and I decided to get away to St. George and pickup our brand new leather couches! Mark's Aunt has a condo down there that she let us use and my parents volunteed to take Jaden for the weekend. We also had the excuse to get down there because we had bought some couches for a steal of deal on ksl.com and had them stored at the condo until we could go pick them up. What a blissful, relaxing, wonderful weekend it was! Mark and I watched movies, relaxed, slept in. Then we went to the St. George Temple and afterwards we did some birthday and Mother's Day shopping for me and birthday shopping for Jaden at the Outlet Malls. It was absolutely WONDERFUL! Thank You Honey!!!! You are the best! We didn't take many pictures that weekend but I did get a shot of Mark's incredible skills at tieing down our couches and wrapping them with blankets and tarp to make sure they didn't get ruined or fall of the truck on the way home.












No comments: