I can hardly believe my baby is turning 3 this next week! Time has flown so fast and I'm in the middle of working to catch up on my DVD Scrapbooking. I'm not much of a scrapbooker but I like to make these little music videos. Jaden loves to watch them and so do we. I thought I'd post this recent one I made of a culmination of videos and pictures of Jaden learning how to walk and a few other things I threw in there. We love our sweet Baby BOY!!!! He brings so much light and joy and fun to our lives!!! We are so excited for another little boy coming soon!
P.S. The video is a little fuzzy b/c I had to make the file alot smaller in order to post it on here.
1 comment:
oh that was so sweet!!! i need to do that for riley, what an awesome idea!
Post a Comment