Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Idaho trip for Bailey's Blessing

We went to Idaho for a baby blessing. Lindsey and I go way back to my 3rd semester of college at BYU-Idaho. We lived together for most of the years we went to college and I don't know what I would have done with out her! She made college life fun and she became closer than a friend she became like a sister! Now it is so fun that we have kiddos only a few weeks apart! Jaden was born May 11th and Kassidy was born May 30th. It is so nice to have someone to call and sympathize with when I can't figure out what my 2 year old is doing and then realize that her two year old is going through the same thing... So it's only normal! They had another little girl named Bailey born on the same day as their other daughter Kassidy... So sisters now share the same birthday pretty cool eh? We went up for the weekend to see Bailey get blessed. We had a fun time with the Koyles and went to a splashpad not to far from their house and had fun watching the kids play. Jaden getting a drink!


Jaden getting another drink!








Lindsey & Bailey


Jordan & Jaden & Siddy waiting for the waterbucket to fall...




No comments: