Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Boys & Cleaning & Fixing Their Toys... Oh and Popsicles too!

Mark loves cleaning and working on cars and Jaden loves to be outside right alongside him. In fact I went outside to check on them and Jaden said to me... "Mom go inside!" Like mom this is a man's place! Normally I would have been insulted but it was so funny the way he said it and what he meant by it! You will also see pictures of the Honda in pieces... alot of times this past year our cars have looked like that and sometimes it's a little scary for me... But I've learned to trust Mark that he can put it all back together somehow... This time he took the car apart to save us some money on a paint job.






Helping Daddy wash the cars...









Eating popsicles and watching Daddy take the car apart...





No comments: