Wednesday, April 15, 2009

She's got my vote!

I love stories like these... I'm not much of a American Idol follower but I remember when Paul Potts came out and I loved watching him because he helped everyone realize to look beyond apperances and into the soul of someone. There is so much more to people than what we see on the outside. "Man looketh on the outward apperance but the Lord looketh on the heart." This is another similiar Paul Potts story helps everyone to remember that. It also reminded me that it doesn't matter what age you are, what you look like, where your from and etc... if you have a dream it is possible to achieve it all it requires is effort and the help of your Heavenly Father. You go Susan Boyle! You've got my vote! Here's the link to the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksNoLxitd1c

2 comments:

Cami said...

this was AMAZING!! thanks for posting it..what an amazing woman.

Thomas Family said...

OH that made me CRY!
Amen to everything you said!