We took family pictures a few days ago but we are waiting for the prints to come back. I was getting too anxious to see them so I decided I would take some pictures of my own in the new outfit we bought for Jaden for our family pictures. Maybe I'm being a prideful mom, but isn't he so cute it just makes you want to kiss him and hug him and love him!!!
.jpg)
4 comments:
to be totally honest...the first pictures I saw made me want to kiss him and hug him! He is a cutie.
Sondra he is the cuttest little boy ever! I can't wait to see your other pictures and I love his outfit! Too CUTE!!!
So cute! Your little boy is such a cutie! I'm so glad that you are in our V.T. group! It will be great to get to know you better! Great Blog!
Hey Sondra! This is Sarah from your V.T. group. I'm so excited to be able to add your blog to mine now and get to know you guys better! That's one of my favorite things about blogging. Anyway, I just adore these pictures of your little guy. You got some adorable shots! Can't wait for him to play with us in nursery :)
Post a Comment