Thursday, October 30, 2008

Horseback Riding

My parents have become really good friends with the Bishop & his wife out in their ward in Saratoga Springs. The Bishop owns two horses and he and my dad go riding three times a week. I told my Dad that Mark had never been on a horse and so my Dad arranged it so that we could all go riding last week. It was fun for me to see Mark & Jaden on a horse. I think riding a horse is something everyone should experience at least once in their lifetime. Mark loved it and Jaden did to, in fact Jaden cried when it was time for him to get off the horse and kept grunting and pointing at the horse excitedly until we would take him for another ride. We all had such a good time were planning on going again soon. Giddy UP!

I look like a grey marshmellow with all my layers of clothing. It was pretty cold that morning. Yee Haw! Ride 'Em Cowboy... and Cowgirl! I'm riding Bo and Mark's riding Tucker. They were the most well trained and gentle horses I've ever been on. That made me feel a lot more comfortable allowing Jaden to ride on them with his Grandpa because some horses can have a mind of their own and a little to much attitude.

Jaden and Grandpa Dowd riding on Bo


Daddy & Jaden making friends with Bo

No comments: