Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Catching Up.... Cause I'm Way... Way behind

I know all these old posts will seem very, very odd! But I keep making posts trying to catch up and saving them in drafts waiting to post them until I actually catch up. Well I've never been able to fully catch up and the other day I realized that I'm missing out on saving our memories. This is kind of like our family digital scrapbook/journal... I've actually got a full year of posts that I've saved that I'm behind on. Don't anyone worry about reading them all they are just there for my personal catching up. Now, I can just get back to regular posts hopefully!

1 comment:

Jay and Emily said...

It was nice to see all the fun things you guys have been doing. Jaden is SO cute! I can't wait to find out what you are having ... I think it's a girl. :) Either way would be fun!