Monday, August 25, 2008

Highlights from Summer 2008

Bare with me there are a lot of pictures but I have a lot of catching up to do since I've been slacking at blogging our summer events and it's already Fall. But you know what they say "a picture is worth a thousand words." So hopefully they can make up for all the posts I'm behind in. We had a fun full summer bouncing from one activity to the next. We swam lots, went to the Zoo, visited Heritage Park, made a few fun trips to the cabin, golfed, built shelves, went to Seven Peaks, attended family reunions and birthdays, spent as much time with Mark's parents as possible before they went on their missions and finally sent them off to the Eugene, Oregon Mission at the end of the summer and moved into their place soon after. Now were headed into Fall and have much to keep us busy with the Garden Mark's parents left behind, attending and watching BYU Football games, Mark's homework and keeping up with a fast one year old with a fractured leg but that's another blog I'll write about soon, hopefully. :)















1 comment:

Maren said...

Sondra,

Thanks so much for sharing your blog. I love it! You guys have been busy!!! Jaden is so so cute! I can't believe he is already a year old. How did that happen?!